Noah Schnapp em Stranger Things e sendo um empreendedor

Noah Schnapp is the type of creator who wears many hats. He’s an actor who is best known for his role as Will Byers on Netflix’s Stranger Things. He’s an entrepreneur and investor who recently launched the TBH snack brand, and he will soon join the Roll app as an adviser. He’s also a good student, as Schnapp has been accepted into the prestigious University of Pennsylvania. Not bad for someone who has yet to turn 18.

The multitalented actor is gearing up for the fourth season of _Stranger Things, _with volume 1 arriving on May 27 on Netflix. Ahead of the premiere, Schnapp spoke with Digital Trends about what fans can expect with the upcoming season, how he’s handled success at such a young age, his latest investing ventures, and what he hopes to accomplish in the next five years.

Note: This interview has been edited for length and clarity.

Digital Trends: Congrats on thepremiere of Stranger Things. What was it like being back in New York City?

Noah Schnapp: Thank you. I mean it’s great. This one was fun because it’s close to home for me. They’re usually always in L.A., but it was awesome. They always do it crazy. It was nice being with the whole cast and the directors and being able to get excited about the season.

Is it safe to say it’s the scariest season ever?

NOAH SCHNAPP NO BRASIL! COMO FOI A STRANGER CON? | STRANGER THINGS

Sim definitivamente. I think everyone’s touched on that, and it’s definitely very true. It’s gory. É assustador. And you’re going to have to look away at times. So be prepared.

I know you can’t give too much away, but is there anything we can expect out of Will this season that we’ve never seen before?

So Will’s kind of experiencing a new struggle and new environment, and you kind of see him as a fish out of water. He’s not in Hawkins anymore, but he’s in California. You’re used to seeing Will fighting a monster or the Upside Down and the supernatural kind of forces against him. But this is just his personal struggles and high school. It’s cool to see that different side from Will because we’re so used to seeing the other scary kind of antagonist against him. But this is just a normal kind of real experience that all the fans will be able to relate to.

Would you say acting is your first passion?

Oh, yeah, definitely. I’ve always loved acting and I’ve been doing it for so long that it’s just become second nature to me. And it’s amazing. I’m very lucky that I get to do it. Every time I’m on set, it’s like I always have a revelation like, “Wow, this is my job.” It’s so crazy to me. I always love it and I love what I do so much. It’s definitely my number one passion.

You’re joining theRoll app as an adviser. For people who may not know what it is, can you explain?

The Roll app interested me. Basically how it works is it’s a place where celebrities can post any of their personal content. Anything that they wouldn’t post for Instagram or other platforms, just kind of like a peek into their camera roll. That’s where the name came from. It was interesting to me because I’m always trying to perfect what I put on Instagram and this and that. I feel like with this app, you can just post whatever and be authentic. And my fans always want to see what I’m doing and keep up with me, and I think this is the perfect place to do it. So it’s on the App Store now, and I’ll be joining it in a month or so. Just posting my content and letting fans see into my life.

@noahschnapp

I can’t dance but bye Paris ❤️

♬ Classic – MKTO

Some actors go the route of having no social media whatsoever, but you seem to embrace it. Why do you think it’s important to stay active on social media?

I definitely think social media can be overwhelming and unhealthy at times. But I think it’s important for my fans to be able to interact with me and get to see me off-screen. And they love it. It’s nice to be able to connect with them. I talk to them on Instagram and stuff and comment on some of their TikToks. It’s just a way to give back and appreciate all they do for me and all their support and yeah.

It [social media] almost humanizes you as well.

Yeah, totally.

You seem very interested in tech and investing. Was tech a huge part of your life growing up?

É claro. I mean Apple and iPhones and headphones and everything. They’ve always consumed my life. And of course, you were just talking about social media. I recently invested in a bunch of new startups and businesses and stuff to come. It’s just really exciting for me at this time of my life to expand into other things and try things that aren’t just acting, but entrepreneurship and that world.

This video of Noah Schnapp learning he got accepted to college is the purest thing in the world. Congrats Noah!! ???? pic.twitter.com/uJRZGueizw

— Netflix (@netflix) December 17, 2021

Vi que você foi aceito na Universidade da Pensilvânia. Algumas pessoas podem olhar para você e dizer: "Bem, ele é um ator de sucesso. Ele realmente não precisa fazer tudo isso [investir] ou nem precisa ir para a faculdade. " A faculdade sempre foi uma grande prioridade para você?

Para mim, desde que nasci, meu pai ficou tipo "Você está indo para a faculdade". Sempre foi super importante para mim. Eu acho que neste momento da minha vida agora, ainda preciso de algum tempo para crescer, aprender e encontrar minha responsabilidade e outras coisas. Eu acho que é importante ir para a faculdade e aproveitar a escola lá e aprender algo fora do mundo de atuação. E adoro expandir o que já sei e ser capaz de fazer um multiverso de coisas. Eu acho que [a faculdade] vai me preparar lindamente para isso. Sempre posso atuar e continuar com isso, mas também adoraria expandir meu conhecimento em outro lugar.

Então, isso significa que o veremos em um dormitório? As pessoas estarão encontrando você no hall de jantar?

Sim, totalmente! Eu vou estar por toda parte e estou empolgado. Eu conheci um monte de pessoas e todo mundo é super legal e é incrível.

Vimos tantas estrelas infantis ficarem ruins. É apenas uma verdade triste. Mas você parece ter uma cabeça tão boa em seus ombros, especialmente em uma idade tão jovem. O que você pode contribuir para essa mentalidade positiva e completa?

Eu acho que simplesmente crescer com um bom sistema de apoio, uma boa equipe de gerenciamento atrás de mim, uma boa família e bons amigos. Praticamente todo mundo, onde eu moro, me trata super normal e me atinge na cabeça quando faço algo errado. Portanto, é bom ter pessoas que se preocupam com você e estão observando você e me mantêm na fila. Até agora tudo bem.

Conte -me sobre sua marca de lanches, tbh. Primeiro de tudo, de onde essa idéia original se originou?

Assim, como eu disse, eu queria expandir e fazer coisas diferentes. Eu queria lançar um negócio. Eu estava analisando tantas coisas diferentes e inspirando -me nas minhas paixões. Eu ia entrar em roupas ou sapatos e meio que caiu no mundo dos lanches. Sempre foi minha paixão, honestamente, abrir um restaurante. Para ter uma marca de lanches, é exatamente assim. Eu amo Nutella e fiquei tipo: "Como posso mudar isso e torná -lo melhor para os consumidores?" Eu acho que a maneira de fazer isso era torná -lo mais saudável e melhor para o planeta. E assim fizemos isso. Esse spread é apenas o primeiro produto de muitos por vir, e tem sido uma curva de aprendizado muito emocionante e grandes coisas estão a caminho. Acabamos de estrear na Amazon e estamos lançando um monte de varejo nas próximas semanas. Então é realmente emocionante.

Você pode provocar algum produto que vem no futuro?

Não sei se tenho permissão para dizer, mas definitivamente todos estamos discutindo coisas diferentes para ir sob o guarda -chuva da marca TBH. Há muitas coisas ótimas lá e estou empolgado em lançá -las. Eles são todos temáticos em torno de férias especiais e épocas do ano.

Você é um ator e agora um investidor. Quatro ou cinco anos depois, há mais alguma coisa que você gostaria de adicionar ao seu currículo?

Sim, eu amo ser um ator. Eu adoraria produzir coisas e ser diretor também. Obviamente, sou empreendedor e tenho muito mais negócios e produtos para ser lançado no futuro. E então quem sabe para onde mais a vida vai me levar e o que mais eu serei.

_A primeira parte deStranger Things _SonSon 4 estréia na Netflix em 27 de maio.

Comentários

Mensagens populares